Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese man drinks gasoline for 42 years

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just the smell of it makes me want to do just about anything but drink the stuff. I don't know how huffers can get high off petrol, either.

For the Aussies among you, the guy looks a bit like comedian Dave Hughes, prompting Hughesy to issue a denial that it was him!

http://www.chinadail...nt_12888544.htm

Posted

Diesel would be a much safer option. It's far less likely to ignite when using a naked flame. However, it's a bitch to wash the smell out of your clothes if you spill it on them. Trust me, I know about this.

Posted

Well, if the Russians can drink alcohol made from 2x4s, then the Chinese can drink gas! Maybe that's why the two countries get along so well.

Posted (edited)

They say the Cantonese will eat anything with four legs except a table and anything with wings except an aeroplane. You could make the same assertion that the Russians have given a go to anything that can be converted to alcohol. Their life expectancy, especially the men, is significantly reduced as a result.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo

Posted

When he finally kicks the bucket, they'll need to take care at the crematorium. :rofl2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Photos of your world
      By kamikaze · Posted
      Playing with my new phone.
    • Thai-Farang Baby
      By Morlar · Posted
      Still likes to get all Kung Fu when he sees a stick. . .   . . . and still impossibly cute. . .  
    • Photos of your world
      By TizMe · Posted
      I had a date with two lovely ladies for lunch today at The Waterfalls Restaurant in the Villa Escudero, a couple of hours drive south from near the city of San Pablo. http://www.villaescudero.com The novelty restaurant here is in the middle of the stream that runs from the overflow of the dam, so you dangle your feet about ankle deep while you eat. The second pic is the younger of my two dates ( Ms Tiz's 5 year old neice )  
    • Bye-Bye LCCT Hello KLIA2
      By stumpy · Posted
      As I use KLIA2 fairly regularly I find it reasonably good. Looking a bit jaded in places as the newness wears off but okay on the whole. I transit both ways from Oz to Vientiane.  3 hour transit heading to Vientiane and 7 hour back. Okay as I usually have a good book, wander around have a coffee or 2 and a meal so all in all good for me. I do have to pick my travel days as not all flights from Oz (Gold Coast) to Vientiane are connecting flights. But the immigration is no problem and get through okay and then off to.the next flight.
    • Bye-Bye LCCT Hello KLIA2
      By Stocky · Posted
      Having just experience KLIA2 for myself this weekend, whilst it's certainly a vast improvement on the LCCT Zoo it's got a fair few failings. I'm not surprised Tony Fernandes is suing Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd and Malaysia Airports (see here). There are now airbridges to save you the walk in the sun, but the walk inside the terminal can be an equally long one, they are now fitting moving walkways so that will improve. Immigration is better, more counters but still very busy. Once out of immigration the baggage claim area is fine as is customs. However there's a very badly signed route to find the taxis taking you through a bloody great shopping mall. In general signage is poor and/or confusing. Flying out then the scrum has thankfully gone, check-in, if you've not done so online, is by machine, the system is good and a quick scan of the barcode on your e-ticket brings your booking up. The number of baggage drop-off points is about adequate. Finding your way to the gate is again a little confused. Note that there is a security check just before you reach the gates, so any liquids you've bought in the terminal will need to be dumped unless they're in the duty free security bag. No doubt they'll fix the place much like Suvarnabhumi, which also opened late, overbudget and with evident shortcuts.