Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese man drinks gasoline for 42 years

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just the smell of it makes me want to do just about anything but drink the stuff. I don't know how huffers can get high off petrol, either.

For the Aussies among you, the guy looks a bit like comedian Dave Hughes, prompting Hughesy to issue a denial that it was him!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2011-07/12/content_12888544.htm

Posted

Diesel would be a much safer option. It's far less likely to ignite when using a naked flame. However, it's a bitch to wash the smell out of your clothes if you spill it on them. Trust me, I know about this.

Posted

Well, if the Russians can drink alcohol made from 2x4s, then the Chinese can drink gas! Maybe that's why the two countries get along so well.

Posted (edited)

They say the Cantonese will eat anything with four legs except a table and anything with wings except an aeroplane. You could make the same assertion that the Russians have given a go to anything that can be converted to alcohol. Their life expectancy, especially the men, is significantly reduced as a result.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo

Posted

When he finally kicks the bucket, they'll need to take care at the crematorium. :rofl2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• British student mauled by tiger in Thailand
      By stumpy · Posted
      So the tiger is forgiven and can move on with his life, no remorse or negative feelings that could drastically alter his time on this planet.
    • Need Advice - Dating Vietnamese Woman in US
      By Revd_sinned · Posted
      My brother, just because she has lived in America for 8 years doesn't mean her customs are American. I've dated a lot of Vietnamese women and I live half the time in vietnam and the other half in the states. It depends how traditional she is and where she's from. Women from th poorer provinces typically send much of their money home to buy property and transportation for their family's. Keep in mind outside of major city's most family's of 8 have 3 people working and they make between 3 and 8 million vnd a month. That's between 150 and 400 American dollars. Or there abouts. So when someone makes 2000 American dollars a month that's close to 40 million vnd... They send a lot home. The Vietnamese don't value going out, they are not opulent, or overt materialistic. They take care of their family's and live in very small apts in the states usually with other people. Personally I'd advise getting to know her better. Find out where she's from. Learn a little tieng viet, and like the gentleman above say, be direct. :)
    • Teaching, living, salary questions for Hong Kong?
      By Marshall · Posted
      My questions are based around the following job post for a teaching position at a K-12 private school: "In addition to a very competitive salary" What would a competitive salary generally be?, "they provide a monthly housing stipend" How much of the housing cost does this stipend generally cover?, "a relocation allowance" Is this for shipping costs from home country or a settling in allowance?, "They provide assistance in relocation and arrival so rest assured you would be in good hands." Does this generally mean they've found housing or they just point you in the 'right direction'?
      By britmaveric · Posted
      I am sure the tiger doesn't feel bad! ;)
      By kamikaze · Posted
      The abbot's doctor says the tiger unintentionally mauled him. So, that's OK then.