Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese man drinks gasoline for 42 years

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just the smell of it makes me want to do just about anything but drink the stuff. I don't know how huffers can get high off petrol, either.

For the Aussies among you, the guy looks a bit like comedian Dave Hughes, prompting Hughesy to issue a denial that it was him!

http://www.chinadail...nt_12888544.htm

Posted

Diesel would be a much safer option. It's far less likely to ignite when using a naked flame. However, it's a bitch to wash the smell out of your clothes if you spill it on them. Trust me, I know about this.

Posted

Well, if the Russians can drink alcohol made from 2x4s, then the Chinese can drink gas! Maybe that's why the two countries get along so well.

Posted (edited)

They say the Cantonese will eat anything with four legs except a table and anything with wings except an aeroplane. You could make the same assertion that the Russians have given a go to anything that can be converted to alcohol. Their life expectancy, especially the men, is significantly reduced as a result.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo

Posted

When he finally kicks the bucket, they'll need to take care at the crematorium. :rofl2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• Finally identified a good quality power strip in Thailand
      By Dixie · Posted
      Are there many left?
      By stumpy · Posted
      @Dixie  I have watched Vietnamese contractors here in Vientiane simply twist the cable around a nail and then drop the nails into the power board. 
      By Dixie · Posted
      When the builders were at my place out there they were putting the cables from their power tools into a socket board. No plug, just two wires......I wandered off quickly
    • If you could choose again what country is best?
      By Dixie · Posted
      Indeed you are in Nuku'alofa with those comments.... I have to say I loved Tonga, most of the folks back in NZ thought I was crazy as I was living in the capital. I had a year there, was one of the happiest times of my life, but I know its not for everyone. I then moved to Fiji for a couple of years, but it never felt the same as Tonga. I was working as a flight engineer so I have been to just about every Pacific Island there is in some way shape or form. There are certainly other more asthectically pleasing Islands than Tonga, but I still have a soft spot for it.
    • If you could choose again what country is best?
      By timmurray · Posted
      ​Greetings Dixie, I'm working in Nuku'alofa now. Vava'u is indeed stunning but I think all in all, Vanuatu would get my vote. Great beaches, some good restaurants in Port Vila,great climate, easy to get to other islands for breaks, nice people, relatively low crime, and just a few hours from Auckland or Brisbane. The government are hopeless, but like many Pacific nations the country runs on aid anyway, so their hopelessness doesn't matter so much.