Spanish in Vietnam? Hola!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this forum is mainly directed to the English speaking community in Vietnam, but I do happen to speak Spanish as well and I was wondering if this is something I can teach on the side of teaching English. Is there a demand for Spanish? just wondering... :blahblah1:

Posted

seems to be some demand in Hanoi, yo, tambien hablar espanol, pero no es bastante bien por trabajar, yo apprender por la calle, pero suerte a ti, soy pensamos se puede en Hanoi,

Posted

thank you! yeah let's see what happens in HCMC, maybe I can do some tutoring as well.

:blahblah1:

Posted

Hola Pricilla!

yo puedo contacto escuela AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(high school) ais.edu.vn. they have/had a spanish teacher(fr spain under spanish govt program) teaching their part time. She left for spain end of the summer i believe so i dont think they found anyone. they did offer several spanish class.

Also, the Vietnam national university offers spanish class, thought by a few spanish teacher(MA degree from spain) their vietnamese grad students. So you maybe able to work see if they need a non-spanish/non-vietnamese spanish teacher.

good luck!

Posted

Thank you talktomuch, I'll contact them to see if they are still looking. :P

Posted

I love Spanish though i can only say :gracious and hola. :P. I think its a very sweet and romantic language. i hope i will have time to study Spanish beside English

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
      By Morlar · Posted
      I'll forgive you for not being the sharpest knife in the drawer but point out anyway that the issue is a seasonal one. The air is clear at this time of year.
    • Cost of living rising fast in Thailand
      By Split the USA · Posted
      In a country where most people make very little how can inflation keep running prices up so quickly?  Shouldn't there be an upper limit to it where the regular people simply can't or won't pay which should keep prices under control?
    • A curious phenomena with other Farangs
      By METHOS · Posted
      Pretty anti-social, myself, but I think it has less to do about race and more to do about the assumption some people make with regard to other people in a foreign land, and the presumed common bond of sorts. The more exotic, first-world vs. third-world conditions, the more apparent, I think. The skin color only serves as the big sign on their back. Regardless of skin color, or hasty assumptions, returning a kind gesture may go further than we're willing to give thought about it.
    • The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
      By Split the USA · Posted
      Where is this that has the pollution so bad?  According to this site the AQI is good in that city. http://aqicn.org/city/mueang-chiang-rai/
    • A curious phenomena with other Farangs
      By Morlar · Posted
      The OP describes wandering through a shopping mall and singling people out on the basis of their apparent race. This is just weird, and indicates some kind of social malfunction. An elderly Australian recently struck up a conversation with me while queueing in a branch of BangkokBank. I think he saw me with my wife and kids and realising I'm in it for the long haul like himself, seized the opportunity to say hello and potentially make a friend. He was with who I assumed to be his very elegant looking wife. That's different, the setting and circumstances were OK for that. A decent class of Farang is a rarefied thing in these parts, they tend to gravitate when opportunity arises. Birds of a feather, as the saying goes. The OP was likely a troll, but it's an interesting conversation anyway. . .