Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to acquire single status certificate in the Philippines

1 post in this topic

Posted

i will need a single status certificate... how and where to acquire this? is this possible to acquire in the provinces' NSO?

anyone... thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• Photos of your world
      By stumpy · Posted
    • Photos of your world
      By TizMe · Posted
      Went to visit the Rice Terraces of Benaue and Batad on the weekend. Truly spectacular scenery.
    • Surabaya or Makassar
      By adithyaheryana · Posted
      Surabaya and Makassar is equally big city, but for me my Indonesian citizens would prefer Surabaya karana citizens were friendly and beautiful woman
    • AIS Switching from Pre-paid to Post-paid
      By Morlar · Posted
      I switched from AIS to DTAC in 2008, quite a few years ago now and I've been on the same post-paid contract (and still have the same number) ever since. At the time all I needed was my passport and address if I remember correctly. Initially they give you a very small monthly credit limit, but I now have a 10,000 Baht limit and I think they'd give me more if I asked for it. As an aside, number porting has been available in Thailand for a few years now i.e. you don't have to give up your number when you switch providers.
    • Cost of living rising fast in Thailand
      By kamikaze · Posted
      I noticed a short latte in Costa is 95 baht. Sounds expensive to me. The last time I had a short latte at Starbucks - a few years ago - it was 75 baht.